The growing popularity of handheld devices such as phones, tablets, and the ability to easily connect to the network of these devices, the tendency to design software packages. The reason for allowing online operations on the website and app for use on handheld devices has become increasingly widespread. Keeping up with this trend, BRAVO has researched and developed a solution that allows administrators to access data on the BRAVO software through the Website or App interface via handheld devices that supported Internet connectivity, Mobile network (3G / 4G) ... from which to update the information of business activities immediately and in real time to make effective business decisions.
BRAVO has designed 01 Website and 01 App (running on Android and IOS) running in parallel with "main software" on the principle of using and exploiting the same database to update and exploit information about Business activities such as:
▪ Update the operations, vouchers such as input customer, order information, receipt note/delivery note, …
▪ Approval of online documentation.
▪ Access all major reporting systems such as:
+ Report of Cash accounts, deposits, loans and liabilities due
+ Purchase/sale, order status/contract report
+ Sales analysis, revenue analysis report
+ Customer/supplier debt report
+ Inventory summary report
This module of BRAVO runs in parallel with the "main software" to assist businesses in online submitting and accepting candidates.
Composed of the following basic features:
▪ Manage access information, create and manage data of batches, vacancies ...
▪ Manage the updating of candidate's profile.
▪ Manage approval and confirmation job postings.
▪ Automatically export information of recruiter to BRAVO software or to intermediate file.
▪ Prepare and print statistical reports on the number of candidates.
Logging in and accessing information from handheld devices is strictly controlled by BRAVO to ensure that the information of the business is protected from information leaks that affect the production and business.