BRAVO software is customized as requirements, so apart from basic modules, other modules such as Warranty management, Logistics services management ... will be added depending on the management requests of each enterprise. These new modules will be designed into unified system, inheritance, but also relatively independent operation, each of which will include a variety of different operations and functions,…
BRAVO software is designed for each module with the aim of easy management, decentralization and implementation of user manipulation. The basic modules of the software include:
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
▪ Save information and confirm customer's requirements.
▪ Manage transactions and customer service, …
Point of Sale Management (POS)
▪ Manage retail at store by Shift.
▪ Establish and control retail policy.
▪ Accumulate, automatically account invoice and create financial statement.
▪ Manage and control sales order/contracts progress
▪ Tracking customer’s liabilities, sale report.
▪ Manage and control purchasing orders/contracts progress
▪ Tracking suppliers’ liabilities, creating purchasing reports…
▪ Control input/output goods
▪ Manage warehouse by many standard forms (materials code, group, type of import/delivery)
▪ Register and manage Bill of Material norms (BOM)
▪ Planning management, production order. Material forecasting.
▪ Set up and control production order, production process
▪ Control over factory capacity, production materials consumption, product quality
▪ Evaluate the production efficiency, support data to calculate product cost accurately.
Fixed Asset Management
▪ Register and manage the master of fixed assets, equipment, tool.
▪ Manage fixed asset, equipment information, records.
▪ Log management, asset and equipment operation history
▪ Register and track periodic equipment maintenance report
▪ Manage warranty and maintenance activities, monitor repair and production of equipment, ...
Human Resources Management & Payroll (HRM)
▪ Recruitment and training.
▪ Staff profile and displacement
▪ Payroll, social insurance, incomes tax
Finance – Accounting Management (Accounting: Cash, purchases, sales, tax, general ledger,…)
▪ Cash Accounting (Cash in hand, bank deposit, loans,…)▪ Purchase accounting
▪ Purchase accounting ▪ Product cost
▪ Sales accounting ▪ Tax, payroll accounting
▪ Inventory accounting ▪ Tax, payroll accounting
▪ Fixed Assets and tools accounting ▪ General ledger
▪ Create, manage and govern plan (turnover and expense…)
▪ Cash flow management.
▪ Administration reports designed according to requirement
▪ Report and analysis of business operations (purchase or sales, production progress,…)
▪ Report and analysis of financial index. …