BRAVO software applied at furniture production and business units - Building materials
As a total management solution, supporting leaders in the management of all resources of the enterprise (human – financial – material) as well as an effective assistant for departments from Business. , Purchasing, Accounting to Production Executive, Administration – Human Resources…
I. SOFTWARE OVERVIEW
BRAVO (ERP-VN) software solution applied at businesses in the field of FURNITURE PRODUCTION AND BUILDING MATERIALS is a total management solution, supporting leaders in managing all all resources of the enterprise (human – financial – material) as well as effective assistants for departments from Sales, Purchasing, Accounting to Production Executive, Administration – Human Resources… . BRAVO Enterprise Management Solution (ERP-VN) aims to effectively share information through standardized workflows when surveying and designing software according to the specifics of the business industry. building materials.
Parts use the same software system in a closed process, allowing data to be linked and inherited between parts (the output data of this part is the input data of a part) other) to serve the management and support professional operations for each department quickly and accurately in order to maximize the efficiency of production and business.
II. READING PROBLEM OF FURNITURE PRODUCTION BUSINESS – CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS
1. Scope and process of operating the software system
(1) Sales Department receives orders from customers and coordinates with the Factory to conduct production to keep up with the agreed delivery schedule.
<3 semi-finished products, finished products, man-hours, efficiency, productivity…
(3) Purchasing purchases and inventory to ensure departmental demand, optimal inventory needs, and production needs.
(4A,B) Sales of sales staff and production output of workers at the Factory are gathered at the Administration – Human Resources department to Payroll.
(5A,B,C,D) Data from departments is shared and inherited at Finance – Accounting department to perform management tasks Manage revenue, liabilities, expenses…
2. Describe some main activities
- Manage customer information from multiple channels: Agents, Projects, Retail Customers;
- Create a list of sales prices according to regulations, classifying prices by customer channel, retail price or set;
- Make a sales plan for the period;
- Setting up promotions from time to time to promote business and solve the problem of warehouse optimization: Discount according to sales volume, plus appropriate items;
- Make quotations, sales orders, sales contracts;
- Control customer debt limit to decide on sales promotion spending;
- Making production requirements based on sales orders and market demand;
- Manage internal borrowing and returning goods.
- Manage and store supplier information;
- Make a detailed purchase plan for each material;
- Search, evaluate and select suppliers;
- Allocate purchasing costs to purchased goods;
- Track contracts and orders with suppliers;
- Check the quality of the goods received according to the purchase orders;
- Make a request to receive goods to transfer to the warehouse department and monitor the progress of receiving goods;
- Plan for supplier payments.
- Manage materials and finished products by code, by warehouse;
- Implement the receiving process at the request of the purchasing department;
- Detail management of finished product batches.
QUALITY CONTROL DEPARTMENT (KCS)
- Tracking and checking the quality of imported materials and goods;
- Record the condition of the material.
- Receive output request from sales department;
- Check current production capacity;
- Make a request to supply production materials;
- Make production plans, detailed work orders by day, week (production machine, production shift…);
- Quality control of semi-finished and finished products in the period;
- Track the production progress of work orders;
- Statistics of semi-finished products at each stage;
- Statistical and tracking of loss of production materials.
FINANCE – ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT
- Make and track revenue and expense plans;
- Cash management/bank deposits;
- Manage loan contracts, credit contracts;
- Management of accounts payable/receivable;
- Inventory accounting;
- Management of fixed assets and tools;
- Calculate product cost;
- General Accounting;
- Financial Report and Tax Report in accordance with current regulations;
- Data consolidation solution for businesses that manage multiple member companies;
- Special Management Report.
administrative department – HUMAN RESOURCES
- Manage recruitment process, personnel training;
- Manage personnel files including: Curriculum vitae, Labor contract, Reward and discipline decisions;
- Connecting timekeeper devices, allocating shifts;
- Calculate salary according to many criteria: sales salary, productivity salary…;
- Social insurance, personal income tax.
III. SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS BRAVO® At FURNITURE PRODUCTION BUSINESS – CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS
1. Software installation model
BRAVO (ERP-VN) enterprise management solution can support 02 different software installation models: centralized data installation model (Online – online connection) and distributed data model distributed (Offline – periodic synchronization). However, based on deployed experience, enterprises operating in the field of furniture production and business are often dispersed in many locations (parent companies, member units and factories). , the function of operation in each place is also different. BRAVO builds a data system that needs to ensure optimal data flow in accordance with the organizational structure of the enterprise, strictly control it so that the business process can operate correctly and conveniently, therefore, BRAVO will implement centralized data installation model (Online).
headquarters (or where the business chooses to have servers – can be data centers)
- On the server (Server) will be installed the BRAVO Software including Software Program and Database.
- Data will be partitioned into basic units: Head Office, Factory, Subsidiaries. Software to support separate Financial Statements and Tax Reports for each unit.
- The function of excluding internal accounts and merging data helps administrators to view the consolidated financial statements of the whole company.
- Computers that are allowed to access the software (Client) will be declared (machine name, user ID) and installed software programsfor users to access and input data online into the corresponding host. response on the server via a high-speed network connection.
- The directory used for the whole system.
- There is no limit to the number of clients on the LAN of these locations.
The Users will be managed and decentralized in detail according to each user’s role in the relevant departments. Each user user/user group user or department will have its own layout design (interface) suitable for the management of each user or department. Software solution BRAVO 8R2 ERP – VN allows to connect remote locations via Internet transmission system with basic requirements on transmission line (common ADSL network). Data stored centrally on the Server will be backed up periodically or continuously through the software’s automatic backup mechanism.
Recommendations: To ensure stability and data safety when operating the software, BRAVO recommends retrofitting 01 backup server (backup server) serves two main tasks: replacing the main server operating the system and backing up the data of the software. On the main server and the backup server integrate equivalent physical hard drives and are configured according to hard drive Raid solutions: Raid 0, Raid 1, Raid 10).
2. Solutions for cross-departmental use
Overall business management solution BRAVO (ERP-VN) is designed and used for all parts of the furniture manufacturing business – construction. Therefore, for users’ convenience in operating the software and ensuring security between departments, BRAVO will design specific “layouts” for each department or even each user location. . Each “layout” will stipulate the interface, features, operations, data, and reports appropriate to the user’s location. “Layout” is the interface layer that the user will manipulate with the features and data system of the software. The database layer between “layouts” will be used on one database to ensure that data between departments is linked and inherited together.
Some of the main layouts include:
At Headquarters and subsidiaries
- Layout Administrator
- Layout of the Board of Directors
- Layout of Retail Sales
- Layout Project Sales Department
- Layput Purchasing Department
- Layput Warehouse
- Layout of Finance – Accounting Department
- Layout Chief Accountant
- Human Resource Management Layout
- Layout Timekeeping – Payroll
At the Factory:
- Layout of Factory Board of Directors
- Production Moderation Layout
- Layout Production Manager
- Factory Warehouse Layout
- Quality Management Layout
- Factory Accounting Layout
In Warehouse: Warehouse Layout
3. Some specific operations in BRAVO software solution applied to furniture manufacturing and trading businesses – building materials
- Pricelisting: Retail and Set
- Effective Date
- Commodity information: Code, Name, Color, Size, Unit
- Applicable Area
- Recognize customer needs and make quotation: Based on individual customers or projects
- Customers: Retail customers, Projects
- Items for sale
- Estimated delivery date
- Discount, discount (can be compared with actual inventory to determine sales quantity)
- Make sales orders, sales contracts: Customer information, Sale items, Payment terms, Discount policy
- Set up internal loan return process: Applicable to sales staff, handling in case of urgent need to sell according to the priority order of the project
- Goods are in stock, can be sold immediately
- Item is in stock but cannot be sold
- Loan voucher
- Return Voucher
- Reservation ticket
- Debt warning: Check the customer’s debt limit to decide to expedite the order, if it exceeds the allowed limit, it needs a management approval to continue.< /li>
- List of customers;
- Report to remind customer’s date of establishment/birth date;
- Revenue analysis report: Comparison between plan and actual revenue;
- List of promotions: Summary of existing promotions;
- Statistical report on sales, sales by each promotion;
- Debt limit and balance comparison report;
- Quote list: List details of quotations incurred during the reporting period;
- Selling Opportunity Report: Shows quotes that have not yet generated official orders and are still within the quotation period;
- Report sales orders by delivery time: Statistics of quantities to be delivered to customers within specified time periods;
- Daily sales report;
- Report on loan return.
PROCESS PROCESS OF PURCHASE
- Make purchase requisition: From the registered number of sales department, production department, approved by management to make purchase orders for suppliers.</li >
- Make purchase order, purchase contract: After supplier approval, purchase quantity:
- Supplier Information
- Item Information
- Shipping method
- Payment Method
- <3 li>
- Inspection of goods on: KCS department receives and checks the quality of goods before storing, records the status to have a plan for handling damaged goods.< /li>
- Payment proposal: Based on the actual purchase order situation, make a payment request to settle debts with the supplier.
- Report purchase orders by delivery time: Quantity statistics (group by order, detail by item) to be received from suppliers within specified time periods;
- Purchase order tracking book: Track order progress (quantity/value) for each item (ordered/fulfilled/unfulfilled);
- Delivery inspection report by date;
- Report the status of goods on request.
PRODUCTION PROCESS IN FACTORY:
- Setting up a set of product norms (BOM): Declaring in detail the elements of materials and costs constituting the product.
- Making supply requirements for materials: According to the production plan of the Sales Department, the Production department will base on the actual inventory situation and BOM will make the material requirements.
- Production plan, work order: Based on actual production capacity, planning begins based on delivery time to customer:
- Details of items in each stage
- Item specifications
- Number of materials needed
- Projected production status
- Statistical production progress by stage
IV. EFFICIENCY APPLICATION OF BRAVO SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS IN FURNITURE PRODUCING BUSINESS – BUILDING MATERIALS
1. Management efficiency
The parts used on a software system follow a closed process, allowing the connection and inheritance of data between departments (the output data of this department is the input data of a department). other). Operational support software during operation helps the system have a clear process and work is properly allocated to each department.
- Fast and accurate data import and export: Simple interface, easy to use, the software is capable of data reverse and multidimensional data retrieval.
- Each department can self-manage the operating mechanism, see the gaps and can fix it in a timely manner to help the Board of Directors be proactive and avoid risks in the process of operation (controlling and controlling). inventory control after closing the order according to each item code and each contract).
- Flexible decentralization: Decentralization for each user, each department.
- Allows management of the enterprise chain model in the form of a base unit on the same software version.
- The software system has an open and flexible design, making it easy to expand the scope of management and design new features.
2. Effective for each user
- Always have accurate and immediate information on technical norms to help optimally support the transaction process and negotiate prices with customers.
- The homogenization of product names and specifications throughout the system ensures the accuracy of transactions in selling, exporting and importing goods throughout the system.
- Instant update and continuous monitoring of purchase and import progress.
- Minimize internal transactions related to the process of purchasing and supplying materials.
- Helps best control supplier quality during purchasing and importing. <3 /li>
- Track delivery progress, raw materials, prepare warehouse to receive goods.
- Store supplier information and transaction history.
- Active in the management and administration of import and export of NPLs, materials and finished products.
- Minimize data entry time (can inherit data from other operational departments such as: orders from Sales Department…) and improve warehouse value efficiency.
- Upload raw materials inventory reports at any time by item code, contract, PO.
- Always know the statistics of factors related to the production process quickly and accurately, maximum support for the process of moderation and production monitoring.
- Timely, accurate and detailed statistics of raw materials used, semi-finished products, and finished products obtained, providing information for relevant departments to grasp promptly.
- Reduce the data re-entering arising in departments and improve the controlling role of accountants.
- Good control over incurred costs and revenue through the instant data link mechanism throughout the system, thereby helping businesses have a general and timely financial perspective. , complete and accurate.
- Support for professional tasks that require high accuracy such as cost calculation, product cost calculation, employee salary accounting.
- Support in analyzing and synthesizing production and business results of the whole system according to each contract, each product code.
- Store and quickly access employee records.
- Track employee history, detailed working process.
- Calculate salary quickly, accurately, in accordance with the salary regulations of each department.
- Maximum support for regulatory reports as well as HR statistical reports, evaluating personnel effectiveness.
V. LIST OF TYPICAL CUSTOMERS INTERIOR BUSINESS MANUFACTURING – CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS
- An Bien Trading Service Joint Stock Company
- Rita Vo Co., Ltd
- UNIS Group Joint Stock Company
- Italian Ceramics Joint Stock Company
- Royal Ceramics Co., Ltd
- Dong Nai Brick and Tile Joint Stock Company
- European Plastic Window Joint Stock Company
- An Cuong Co., Ltd
- Nhat Go Company Limited