BRAVO software applied at the packaging production unit
Easy to customize or design to expand modules, features, management operations on the software system…
I. SOFTWARE OVERVIEW
BRAVO (ERP-VN) software solutions when applied in enterprises in the field of PACKAGING PRODUCTION BRAVO will survey and consult, design and customize software according to the characteristics of the packaging industry. When completing the implementation, the BRAVO software solution not only fully meets the features and operations required by the specific management requirements of the packaging industry, but also is customized to suit the management requirements of the packaging industry. Business leaders.
BRAVO software solution is built with business processing modules for each department – the department supports business connection between departments to link, plan redundancy and control of arising data, enhancing work efficiency and improving corporate governance. The software has an open design (3-layer design), along with BRAVO’s capacity and experience in implementation, allowing easy customization or expansion of modules, features, and management operations on the software system. in the future when the business grows and has the need to change to suit reality.
II . READING PROBLEM OF PACKAGING MANUFACTURING ENTERPRISES
Packaging industry with many fields including plastic packaging, carton/paper, metal packing and others. Depending on the production technology, each field of packaging production also has different specific production management requirements. This article will describe the BRAVO software solution designed for businesses operating in the field of manufacturing cement packaging, Jumbo packaging ( is a large-sized and heavy-duty container, used to store storage and transportation of various products), bottom-sealing bags, PP woven bags…
1. Overview of the characteristics of packaging production enterprises
Manufacturing enterprises with the participation of many divisions of business, materials, and accounting sectors. planning, production, administration… jointly perform a series of jobs from production, sales and internal management of the enterprise’s operations. Packaging products are produced with many stages such as Particle generation –> Spinning –> Weaving –> Coating –>< strong> Tube Printing –> Bottom Paste –> (cut) –> May –> Packing.
In which, there are many stages running continuously like from plastic beads –> spinning –> textile.
It is possible to export and sell from semi-finished products, so statistical activities and production cost calculation require detailed implementation in each stage. Production is carried out according to orders/contracts mainly, so the process of tracking from the business stage, production planning, preparation of production materials, production tracking/statistics, warehousing finished products/finished products are made according to orders/contracts. Due to the characteristics of production according to orders/contracts, jobs such as preparing production materials, planning production also face certain difficulties when the number of orders can be more or less depending on the time. different business.
2. Scope and process of operating software system
3. Describe some specific business processes
a. Sales Process
Features in business activities:
– In addition to a few traditional products, the packaging business often generates new products, so the business process has the job of “Designing product” according to the description or according to an available product of the customer and “Producing a sample product” after agreeing on “Product design”.
– Related business process much to departments such as accounting, materials and planning/production because it is necessary to calculate the planned cost of new products when making quotes for customers. In which, the planning/production department builds the product BOM, the materials department determines/approved the unit price of materials, the accounting department determines/approved other production costs to form the planned cost.
– The business closes orders and sets up production requirements, so the process of closing orders also involves many parts: Planning / production dispatching department to consider about the ability to meet the requirements on production schedule, the Materials Department to consider the ability to meet the demand for production materials/materials… The production plan also has to be regularly adjusted to match the schedule. orders signed with customers.
b. Purchase Process
Features in purchasing activities:
– Management/ balance the demand for materials to meet the frequent fluctuations of production plan (due to the need to adjust the production plan). Adjusted to meet order requirements).
– The requirement for import progress is often urgent due to sales orders (need to produce) Unexpectedly, it is necessary to manage the list of suppliers according to each type of material/material, and at the same time manage the historical data of purchases by materials (price, time, supplier …) for negotiation and close orders fastest, timely serve production activities.
– Determine the cycle, inventory turnover over time to plan appropriate import (for raw materials) production materials for traditional products).
– Determine the input cycle for each type of material and size demand to meet production requirements without much storage costs, especially for materials/materials with a long import cycle such as imported supplies/raw materials.</p >
– Evaluate/rank suppliers according to relevant criteria.
c. Inventory management process
Characteristics of warehouse management activities:
– Manage inventory import/export in batches, warning about storage time for some high-quality materials The quantity is affected if the inventory is long.
– Manage the import/export of inventory by location (to ensure easy import/export in warehouse operations).
– The coefficient of appropriate minimum inventory can be established, including supplies and tools for replacement, maintenance and repair of machinery (is a general requirement) for manufacturing enterprises).
– Control the export of materials/import of semi-finished and finished products according to work orders.
– Reports Management of available inventory is based on factors that change inventory data such as the expected arrival of goods (according to purchase orders), expected release of inventory (according to production orders). export t).
d. Production Process
Features in production activities:
– Products are diversified according to customer needs. In many cases, the production stage of samples can affect the overall production plan.
– Production requirements are often changed, so planning and preparation work (personnel, material) investment, machinery, …) and production implementation encountered many difficulties.
– Production activities that need to be managed are associated with sales orders/contracts (named). A number of traditional products are produced according to the customer’s plan, so they can be proactive.
– The product consists of many production stages. There is a requirement for statistics by stage.
– The need for timely production progress statistics (in shifts) to serve the control of delivery progress for customers.
– Many stages, many criteria must be monitored/checked for quality during production.
e. Process of managing machinery and equipment
Features in production activities:
– Control the need for maintenance of machinery and equipment.
– Plan and perform maintenance in accordance with the production plan.
– Anticipate the need for regular supplies for periodic maintenance.
– Difficulty in dealing with unexpected breakdowns (lack of supplies, spare parts).
– Difficulty updating data to warn maintenance needs of machinery and equipment for production-related data such as machine operating hours, number of stamping times…
III. SOLUTIONS OF BRAVO SOFTWARE IN PACKAGING MANUFACTURERS
1. Software installation model:
BRAVO – ERP solution has 02 software installation models including online centralized data installation model and distributed data model – periodic sync. For enterprises operating in the field of packaging production, production points (factories), business (offices) are often concentrated and have synchronized Internet connection infrastructure (in case there are many factories). / office at multiple locations) should improve management, data is updated/ controlled instantaneously, BRAVO will implement a centralized data software installation model Online.
- At the head office (or where the business chooses to place servers – it can be datacenter) will install BRAVO software including “software program” and “database”.
- In departments/departments, computers are allowed to access the software (machines) Client) will be declared (machine name, user ID) and installed “software programs” for users to update information and data into the software.
The Users will be managed and decentralized in detail according to each user’s role in the relevant departments.Each user user/user user group or department will have its own layout design (interface) suitable for the business. management service of each user or department.BRAVO software solution allows to connect remote locations through the Internet transmission system with basic requirements on transmission (network A). common DSL). Data stored centrally on the server will be backed up periodically or continuously through the software’s automatic backup mechanism.
(Recommendation: to ensure stability and security. When operating the software, BRAVO recommends equipping a backup server, the backup server serves two main tasks: replacing the main server operating the system and backing up the software’s data. main server and backup server integrate equivalent physical hard drives and are configured according to hard drive Raid solutions: Raid 0, Raid 1, Raid 10).
2 . Solutions for inter-departmental use
BRAVO software solutions are designed and used for all departments/departments in the enterprise. Each department / or even each user position will be designed with “layouts”, each “layout” will prescribe the appropriate interface, features, operations, data, data reports. match the user’s location. Layout is the interface layer that users will manipulate with the features and data system of the software. The database layer between layouts will be used on a database to ensure that data between departments is linked and inherited together.
Some of the main layouts include:
+ Layout Board</p >
+ Market Room Layout
+ Purchase Room Layout
+ Store Warehouse
+ Accounting Layout
+ Layout Chief Accountant
+ Layout deployment/production supervision
+ Layout of production workshop
+ Layout of production shift leader
+ Layout of production statistics
+ Layout of Human Resources – salary
+ Administration Layout – timekeeping
Describe layouts declared on BRAVO software
3. Some Business Processes on BRAVO solutions applied to packaging enterprises
a. Procurement process:
(1) Departments wishing to purchase supplies/goods update “Purchasing request” ” on the software.
Some tracking information includes the proposer, the requesting department, the processing (implementing) department, the purpose of use, use-by date, stock quantity, recommended quantity and approved quantity.
Form to update purchase proposal
“Purchase offer” is approved by departments according to management process. business management. After approval, the signature of the reviewer (user) will be inserted into the offer document form.
Status of documents (purchase offer) according to the browsing process
Document form with browser signature added
< p>(2) Update supplier quotation information.
Select quotation to purchase proposal to serve make a comparison table or Minutes/price browser sheet.
Supplier quotation form form
<3 grant. The submission is approved according to a process through the members of the evaluation team.
Text input and browsing form/browser price sheet
Signature of the person who approves the price approval minutes</p >
(4) Prepare purchase contract according to price approval minutes and report approved by management.
Purchase Management and Update Form
(5) Follow up on purchase: Make import orders/inspection records when goods are delivered to serve as a basis for warehousing.
Form for updating inventory order/ Product receipt export, outsourced processing
(6) Import warehouse according to import orders/ minutes of goods quality inspection.</ p>
Purchase voucher on software system</em >
b. Sales process
(1) Customer needs
< img class=”alignnone size-full wp-image-5116″ src=”https://demo.saokim.com.vn/bravo/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/12_-Cap-nhat-nhu-cau -KH-min-01-webp-1.webp” alt=”” width=”657″ height=”339″ />
Customer needs update form</em >
(2) Design Request Form
Sales department updates coupons, monitors actual progress show the design of the production unit through the status of the ticket; You can download attachments such as files, images, etc when making design requirements.
Design request update form à send to production</p >
Update and track design revision history according to customer’s request.
(3) Make sample production request form to send to customer. row.
Form to update production request for sample products
(4) Make quotation and send to customer after approval Get sample products.
Customer Quotation Update Form< /em>
(5) Make sales contracts/orders after finalizing unit prices and contract terms with customers.
Sales contract update form form
(6) Make production requisitions according to orders and send them to the production department.
Production requisition form update</em >
(7) Make delivery order
Marketing department monitors the production progress, when the delivery schedule arrives, it proceeds to make an ex-warehousing order to deliver the goods to the customer. The warehouse department will inherit this order to complete and form the delivery note. The ticket generation process goes through the states for cross-department validation.
Export order update form
(8) Track sales performance through the reporting system
+ Sell order tracking report;
+ Contract and customer receivable report;
c. Packaging production process
(1) Declare the production stages and specifications for order creation and calculation supplies…
Declaration screen of the list of stages, specifications of each stage
(2) Entering requirements production from sales, processing requests –> distributed to the implementation workshops.
Production order receiving screen is grouped by product group. Track the approval status of production requirements as a basis for production execution on the software system.
(3) Create work orders for each stage, by product type.
Work order creation and management interface
(4) Production workshops will inherit data from the command on the “Factory” layout. Based on the work order and the product BOM, the workshop creates a material receipt (software that supports the creation of a work order receipt).
(5) Production statistics by each stage , each work order.
Output statistics update screen, including Many types of information such as: Work Order, Production Department, Machine, Shift, etc. The output statistics sheet will be simultaneously used to calculate and allocate production volume to employees. The statistics sheet also updates the details of errors in the production process.
(6) Management of consumables: Control of consumables. actually compared to the norm.
Report of consumption of materials for production by stage
Finance report of production materials by stage< /em>
d. Process of machinery and equipment management
(1) Equipment records management</p >
– Declare categories, equipment information.
Attach technical documents, operating instructions, design…
– Declaration and management list of certificates of machinery and equipment only available for each specific machine and equipment. Manage the term of each certificate.
– Track the status (missing, about to expire) of certificates by machine and device.
(2) Manage security equipment maintenance
– Declare maintenance items.
– Declare a list of common maintenance items.</ p>
– Register for maintenance items for each specific device and machine. And declare the maintenance norm/cycle of each item for each equipment and machine. The maintenance cycle can be flexibly declared as time (number of days/months/years) or operating parameters of the machine such as kilometers, hours of operation, number of stampings…
– Declaring the norm of consumables for maintenance: The declaration of the norm of consumables during maintenance is for the purpose of building a table of necessary supplies for the arising maintenance periods. The software will automatically calculate and aggregate the material needs of all items, of all equipment that must be serviced in the period. Then, compare with the inventory of supplies (if any) to make a Demand Report and make a recommendation to the purchasing department/supplies to make the purchase.
Material calculation report quarterly, by maintenance item
Report the actual need for additional supplies for maintenance/repair
(3) Equipment maintenance management
– Report the list of items that need maintenance during the period. Based on the declared information about periodic maintenance items, the maintenance cycle of each item on each machine/equipment. The software gives a warning about the maintenance plan.
Warnings will be colored to confirm maintenance status: Blue – Serviced; White – Time for maintenance ; Red: Out of date for no maintenance…
– Make a maintenance plan. Based on the warning data of the software, the user can make a detailed maintenance plan on the software system.
– Update the pre-maintenance inspection report.
– Update the maintenance ticket when performing maintenance on a case-by-case basis. item/equipment.
– View Service History/Performance Report.
– View Report on maintenance work performed during the period.
( 4) Equipment repair management
– Minutes of incident inspection
– Requesting repair materials. Based on the type of incident that needs to be repaired, the officer in charge shall make a “Request for repair materials” à This form assigns, assigns and applies the repair schedule to each group of engineers, mechanics…< /p>
– Minutes of acceptance – Handing over equipment/machinery (after repair). After finishing the repair, proceed to make “Minutes of acceptance / handover of equipment and machinery after repair” on the software and at the same time make a record of finalization of supplies for maintenance and repair. will provide a comparative report between the data of the norm of consumption and the data of the settlement of materials.
– Based on the information about the repair of equipment, machinery, etc., the professional staff will track the history of each device such as:
+ History of repairs;
+ Repair and replacement status;
+ Implementation officer.
IV. EFFICIENCY APPLICATION OF BRAVO SOFTWARE IN PACKAGING MANUFACTURER ENTERPRISE
– Tool to update and manage arising business of the sales process with customers and other business departments in the business.
– Inherit and view details of information information on production plan/schedule, instant inventory and planned inventory è Optimal support for the sales process.
– Inherit information about the closing process. goods, ship goods and track the delivery and payment process of customers.
– Control and optimize purchasing activities to meet the fluctuating requirements of production activities.
– Control inventory turnover, import cycle, calculation material needs in accordance with each stage and meet the production plan.
– Price lookup tool, transaction history by materials/commodity, by supplier and decision purchase intention quickly and efficiently.
– Receive requests from sales department, design/manufacture and respond to business information directly on the software.
– Make and control production plans output/ work orders directly on the software system.
– Monitor production progress through the work of the Statistics department.
– Receive orders, check the order approval status on the software, shorten the time to receive and process orders.
– Support for simple requesting for materials and exactly. Directly push the data to the warehouse department, shortening the time to carry out the procedures for unloading materials / importing finished products.
– Be proactive in importing/exporting warehouses due to the link and inheritance of data directly on the software.
– Good response for administration and performance evaluation movement of the warehouse department.
– Reduce operation time and improve warehouse management efficiency.
– Minimizing data re-entry work arising in departments due to the nature of data inheritance and enhancing the control role of accountants.
– Maximum support Professional operations requiring high accuracy such as calculating cost of goods, calculating product cost.
– Maximum support in analyzing and synthesizing production and business results of the whole system.< /p>
– Support cash flow management, ensuring the balance of cash flow in the business. Efficient use of money.
– Tools to support approval and assignment of tasks in management and operation of enterprises remotely.
– Provide leaders with complete, accurate and timely information. up-to-date on all issues related to the company’s production, business, financial situation, human resources ….
– Tools for reporting and analyzing indicators financial goals of the business.
V. LIST OF TYPICAL CUSTOMERS IN PACKAGING PRODUCTION INDUSTRY USING BRAVO SOFTWARE
1. But Son Packaging VICEM Joint Stock Company
2. Trung Kien Joint Stock Company
3. An Phat Plastic and Green Environment Joint Stock Company
4. Tien Phong Packaging Joint Stock Company
5. Viet Thang Paper and Packaging Joint Stock Company
6. Ojitex Hai Phong Co., Ltd
7. Ojitex Bac Ninh Co., Ltd
8. PP Packaging Joint Stock Company
9. My Chau Printing and Packaging Joint Stock Company
10. Viet Phat Packaging Plastic Company Limited
>> BRAVO ERP software solution.
>> More information about Joint Corporation Software BRAVO.
ALL DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT:
Add: 7th Floor , Building 311-313 Truong Chinh, Thanh Xuan
Email: hanoi@bravo .com.vn
Tel: 0243 776 2472
Da Nang office:
Add: Floor 4 , 466 Nguyen Huu Tho, Cam Le
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. vn
Tel: 0236 3633 733
Office in HCMC. HCM:
Add: 2nd Floor, 116-118 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, Ward 6, District 3
< strong>Email: email@example.com
Tel : 0283 930 3352