I. SOFTWARE OVERVIEW
- Solution business administration softwareoverall BRAVO (ERP – VN) application in units in the field TEXTILE AND GARMENT is a total management solution to support businesses to promptly solve the requirements of reviewing consumable materials in the sewing process by logically and transparently managing data from the beginning. until the end of production for each order.
- Modules to support business processing for each department such as Sales, Import-Export, Purchasing, Production, Accounting, Warehouse, etc. integrated on the same system, creating a high connection in the process of transferring data between departments, helping the Board of Management to timely grasp the progress of orders, revenue, costs, … through many forms. such as smartphones, tablets, laptops.
- With an open system, along with BRAVO’s capabilities and implementation experience , it should allow easy customization or design Expanding modules, features, and management operations on the software system n soft in the future when the business grows and needs to change to suit reality.
II. READING PROBLEM OF TEXTILE ENTERPRISES
1. Overview of specific characteristics of textile and garment enterprises production inventory, accounting, human resources)… jointly perform a series of jobs from the time of order generation, order processing, production execution and order closing, and finalization of raw materials and accessories. . There are 2 types of orders: CM orders and FOB orders.
Manufacturing activities are carried out according to PO, so the processes of setting up quotation norms, production norms, and balancing of raw materials are required. Raw materials, raw materials allocation, production planning, production statistics, finished goods warehousing, etc. are all linked to POs with the purpose that at any point in time, they can grasp the surplus and shortage of raw materials. data for each contract/ Style/ PO to make final settlement with customs.
2. Scope and process of operating the system
Main operating steps
|GENERATION OF ORDER|
|< strong>PROCESSING ORDER|
|< strong>CLEARING AND FINISHING|
3. Describe some specific business processes
3.1. PLAN – BUSINESS DEPARTMENT
- Update and track quotes (Quotes are made based on quotations from Bp. Technical Supply);
- Update and tracking PO (Support importing customer order information sent according to the prescribed BRAVO excel template, automatically creating PO on the system);
- Update production plan General information shows: Contract Number, PO, Style, Color, Size, Quantity;
- Perform material balance according to PO;
- Updating offer purchase and review purchase offers;
- Update and track supplier quotes, compare supplier quotes;
- Select suppliers and create purchase orders by PO;
- Track information about packing list of ingredients and update orders for importing ingredients (for domestic purchase) and import orders materials and accessories according to packing list (in case of imported goods);
- Updating the order to allocate materials based on the balance sheet of ingredients;</li >
- Follow the production progress to fulfill orders goods, make a packing list of exported goods and make an export order.
3.2. TECHNICAL DEPARTMENT
- Update quotation according to PO (for Bp. Business plan working with customers) bao includes the following information: Style, NPL Code, NPL Name, Unit, Weight;
- Get the general production plan from Bp. Business plan and production norm update (Inherited from quotation and edit norm data);
- Make a scale diagram according to the cutting table from Home Machine, determine how to coordinate the size including information: Style, PO, diagram name, Unit, Size, Quantity.
3.3. IMPORT AND EXPORT DEPARTMENT
- Check the NPL import order against the information on the customs declaration. Add information on declaration number on the order to import NPL;
- Track information of excess and shortage of raw materials according to each PO and make final settlement of raw materials and accessories, customs report;
< li>Inheriting the export order and adding the customs declaration number on the export order.
3.4. STORE PARTS
- Perform KCS of raw materials before stockpiling;
- Inventory of raw materials according to import orders. The warehouse receipt has the main information: customer PO, contract number, material information, lychee information: color, size, art, lot, details according to the number of self-born trees in the date of return/ tree code – tree code is unique for management, only updating the actual quantity of goods, not allowing to edit information of items according to the declaration.
- Exporting raw materials and auxiliary materials. according to the distribution order;
- Invented finished products according to the packing list;
- Exported finished products according to the export order;
- Delivered from the warehouse and transferred the elements ( PO/ Style/ Color/ Lot);
- Dealing and processing raw materials balance;
- Perform Periodic Inventory;
- General Import – Export – Inventory by element.
3.5. MANUFACTURING STATISTICS DEPARTMENT
- Follow the general production plan and make work orders: which division to execute;
- In turn at For each production stage, record the statistics sheet at each stage:
- Cutting table tracking sheet: keep track of key information Style, PO, Color, Diagram , No. of cutting table, No. Cloth tree. Updating the actual fabric information received, the program automatically calculates the expected number of layers to be cut (based on the scale diagram). After actual cutting, updating the actual number of layers cut, the number of tree heads, the program calculates the actual fabric consumption. At the end of the day, the program automatically generates a fabric release slip (showing information on the quantity of fabric imported, the quantity of loss, the actual quantity used);
- Statistical slip: keep track of the main information Style, PO, Color, Sewing team, Statistics for each size;
- Statistical sheet of finished products.
- Supply provide production progress reports for order fulfillment.
3.6. FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT
- Accounting for cash, bank deposits:
- Make receipts, payment slips, payment orders according to the forms of banks right on the software. These vouchers can be printed directly from the software;
- Cash entries will be automatically uploaded to relevant statements, books, ledgers and reports.
- Purchase Accounting & Accounts Payable:
- Tracking data of purchase orders/contracts from BP Business – Planning, accounting entries purchase, shipping and handling costs, import tax, VAT into the software;
- Track payment due debt, report payment due date, remind payment on the software;</li >
- Tracking and clearing debts.
- Sales & receivables
- Track sales order/contract (PO) data from BP Business – Planning, accounting sales invoices, sales returns, export tax, VAT into the software;
- Track liabilities, payment due dates;
- Track discount value in case the applicable sales policy is a discount policy.
- Accounting for inventory
- Accounting for purchases, finished goods receipts, delivery notes , CCDC export slip, export warehouse transfer into the software;
- Calculate cost automatically by many methods;
- Track inventory data through import reports – export – stock from Warehouse.
- Fixed Asset Accounting, CCDC
- Setting up asset management information on the software: quantity, value, used parts, usage status…;
- Automatically calculate and record asset depreciation , allocation of tools;
- Management of the increase, decrease, and fluctuation of fixed assets over time such as upgrading, suspending depreciation, continuing to depreciate, liquidate…</li >
- Cost accounting
- Automatic expense collection program fees through the documents are prepared;
- Update finished goods receipt;
- Evaluate work in progress;
- Declare costing method with standards The method is diversified, suitable for the production model of the enterprise (declared right on the software);
- Transferring costs and calculating the cost of products and orders .
- Tax accounting, payroll accounting
- Monitor salary data from Bp. Human Resources – Salary, conduct salary accounting, account social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance, personal income tax and personal income tax into accounting slip on software.
- < em>General accounting
- Program to make additional sheets for other accounting operations and off-balance sheet accounting operations;< /li>
- Automatically create closing entries, transferring and distributing, creating periodical entries;
- Exploiting the reporting system: Accounting books; Tax reports; Financial settlement report; Management reports, Financial analysis… Some other management reports at the request of enterprises
3.7. HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
- Update and monitor employee profiles:
- Updating relevant information about employees to manage the list of employees (employee code, record code, employee name, department, address, date of birth, working department, position) …);
- Corresponding to each employee’s profile, Bp. Human Resources – Wages will track relevant information: personal information, training details, advance payments, tools used, family relationships, decisions during work (Decision on salary increase/decrease, Decision on transfer/appointment, Decision on resignation…).
- Update, Follow up on Labor Contract:
- Update and track information about each employee’s contract (contract code, contract date, contract type, basic salary, salary to enjoy social insurance…);</ li>
- For fixed-term contracts, the BRAVO software will warn before the expiration of a period of time (the period of time chosen by the user to declare) for the officer in charge to review the signing issue to continue.
- Timekeeping management, division of work:</ em>
- BRAVO software connects directly to the timekeeper, links to get the actual time in and out of each employee, as a basis for determining late arrival/early return/ overtime;
- At the same time with cases of sick leave, leave, unpaid leave, work, etc., additional timekeeping will be performed;
- Handle the situation of shifting shifts, compensating leave after overtime, holidays during the year…
- Salary calculation:
- Software that allows to declare and calculate salary in many ways Different methods: calculating salary over time, calculating salary according to the unit price of each stage;
- Declaring salary calculation parameters, allowance calculation parameters, allowance calculation parameters… on software;
- Update product salary unit price at each stage, inheriting output from Bp. Statistics – Production to calculate wages by product for workers;
- Calculate deductions by salary, calculate PIT.
- Transfer data to Bp. Payroll accounting.
III. BRAVO SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS IN TEXTILE ENTERPRISE
1. Software installation model
BRAVO ERP-VN solution has 2 software installation models including: Online centralized data installation model and distributed data model – periodic synchronization. For enterprises operating in the field of textile and garment, departments at the office (Business Planning, Import-Export, Accounting, Human Resources…) and production points (Factory, Enterprise, Warehouse… ) is usually fully equipped with technical infrastructure and synchronous internet connection, so BRAVO will install a data model under an Online centralized mechanism so that data is updated and controlled immediately, improving efficiency. management.
- Install 01 BRAVO software including “running program” and “database” on the server (Server).
- In departments, computers that are allowed to access the software (Client) will be declared (machine name, user ID) and installed “running programs” to users update information and data into the software.
- Users will be managed and decentralized in detail according to each user’s role in relevant departments. design layout (interface) specifically suitable for the management of each department.
At the factory and branches. branch:
- Installing the BRAVO software includes only the “running program” (not including the “engine” database”) on the Client computers of the department, users participate in using the software to update and transmit online data about the software on the server at head office.
- Users are decentralized and authorized to ensure independence and responsibility when updating data into the system.
(Recommendation: To ensure stability and data safety when operating the software, BRAVO recommends equipping a backup server, a backup server serving two main tasks: replacing the main server. operating the system and backing up the software’s data. On the main server and backup server integrate equivalent physical hard drives and configure according to hard drive Raid solutions: Raid 0, Raid 1, Raid 10).
2. Solutions for inter-departmental use
BRAVO software solutions are designed and used for all departments/departments in the enterprise. Each department / or even each user position will be designed with “layouts”, each “layout” will prescribe the appropriate interface, features, operations, data, data reports. match the user’s location. Layout is the interface layer that users will manipulate with the features and data system of the software. The database layer between layouts will be used on a database to ensure that data between departments is linked and inherited together.
Some of the main layouts include
3. Some specific business processes on BRAVO solutions applied to textile enterprises
3.1. Features of the catalog system
- List of supplies, goods, and raw materials (specifically by color, art, size)</li >
3.2. Characteristics of business activities and import-export business plan
- Track PO: Bp. Business Plan can import order information excel file ® automatically create PO on the software. Or update PO directly.
- Balance of raw materials
- Receive PO, inheritance production levels from Bp. Techniques and procedures for balancing Raw materials;
- Based on balance of Materials and accessories to work with customers on the needs of Materials and accessories (for CM orders)</em > or need to buy Materials (for FOB orders).
- Command to import ingredients:
- Bp. The Business Plan keeps track of the packing list information of NPL inventory and sets up orders to import NPL;
- Bp. Import-Export inherits the import order and adds information about the declaration number on the import order.
- Distribution of ingredients:
- Delivery Order:
Bp. The Business Plan tracks the production progress, fulfills orders, makes a packing list of exported goods, and sets up export orders. Bp. Import-Export inherits the export order and adds information on the declaration number on the export order, and moves it to the warehouse for the finished product to be exported.
- Update and track packing list of exported goods
- Perform finalization of raw materials and accessories, customs report
3.3. Characteristics of warehouse operations
- Inventory of raw materials and accessories according to input orders
- Performing KCS of raw materials and accessories before warehousing;
- The warehouse receipt has the main information: customer PO, contract number, material information, lychee information: color, size, art, lot, details according to the number of trees that are self-generated in the date format / tree number – the tree number is only for management, only updating the actual number of goods, not allowed edit information of items according to the declaration.
- Exporting raw materials to production
Exporting raw materials to production by order of allocation
- Inventory of finished products
Bp. The warehouse inherits packing list information to proceed with importing finished products. On the finished product warehouse receipt, track which production order is in stock, providing information for relevant departments to monitor the status of production. Finished product inventory data is shared with Bp. Accounting for costing.
- Delivery of finished products
Export finished goods according to the order of receiving goods obtained from Bp. Business plan.
- Export element transfer
Use in case of priority order production or process the balance of raw materials, transfer to another order.
3. Characteristics of production activities
- Statistical data
At At each stage of production, statistics are recorded after each stage:
- Cutting table monitoring sheet;
- Statistical sheet spread;</li >
- Finished product statistics sheet.
See more: Other industry-specific problems Here.
IV. EFFECTIVE APPLICATION OF BRAVO SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS IN TEXTILE ENTERPRISE
1. Planning and Sales Department
- Always have accurate and immediate information on technical norms. Optimal support for the transaction process, price negotiation with customers.
- Inherit all norm data from Technical department to add color and balance NPL. Minimizing input operations, supporting a quick operation.
- Instantly update and continuously monitor the progress of purchasing and importing goods.
- Minimize internal transactions by sharing and providing inside information instantly. Example: sharing information about delivery status by PO, inventory, NPL purchasing…
- Helps to best control supplier quality in purchase and import process. Ex. uniform names and specifications for products throughout the system to ensure accuracy in sales, export and import transactions throughout the system.
2. Technical Department
- Provide tools to update quotation and production norms for each PO so that relevant departments can inherit data and interact on the same system;
- Make a scale diagram according to the cutting table from the factory, determine how to match the size.
3. Import-Export Department
- Compare information on the order to import raw materials/export orders and the information on the customs declaration to promptly detect errors.< /li>
- Timely receiving data of import – export – inventory of raw materials on the system to make finalization of raw materials and accessories, customs report;
4. Warehouse Department
- Active in management and administration of import and export of NPLs, materials and finished products;
- Minimize time input operations (can inherit data from other operational departments such as: orders from Sales Department, work orders, packing list….) and improve value efficiency warehouse;
- Warning not to allow the export of warehouse sounds, avoiding the cases of wrong product codes and contracts;
- Uploading raw materials inventory reports at any location at any time according to each product code, each contract, PO.
5. Production Statistics Department
- Statistical support on the production status of all stages (cutting, sewing, finishing…);</ em>
- Daily, hourly statistical reports on the situation of all lines, factories…;
- Always provided with statistics on factors factors related to the production process quickly and accurately for employee payroll and order fulfillment progress analysis.
6. Human Resources Department
- Manage employee records in detail (employee code, record code, employee name, department, address) , working department, position…). Corresponding to each profile, the system will track relevant information throughout the working process
- Update and track the Labor Contract of each employee. Hot warning of employee’s contract expiration information. Build a strict employee management system.
- The system connects directly to the time attendance machine, taking the actual time in and out of each employee serving the job to determine the departure time. late / leave early / overtime. At the same time, processing additional timekeeping for the situations of shift transfer, sick leave, work ….
- Allows to declare and calculate salary in many different ways. Transfer the data to the Inheritance Accounting department for payroll accounting.
- Track insurance and insurance payment status for employees.
7. Accounting Department
- Reduce the re-entering of data arising in departments and improve the controlling role of accountants;
- Good control of incurred costs and revenue through instant data linkage throughout the system, thereby helping businesses have a comprehensive, timely and complete financial perspective. and accurate;
- Support professional tasks that require high accuracy such as cost calculation, product cost calculation, employee salary accounting;
- Support in analyzing and synthesizing production and business results of the whole system according to each contract, each product code.
- Tools to support approval and assignment of tasks in management and operation of remote enterprises;
- Provide for leaders with the most complete, accurate and timely information on all issues related to the company’s production, business, financial situation, human resources…;
- Tools for reporting and analyzing financial indicators of the business.