Overview of Inventory Management Software
Helping enterprise in taking control of the value and number of items, inventory, rotation, and usage of items, avoiding any damages during storage. Making and sharing the control of import/export documents of items and goods in manufacturing and.
Planning department – Items – Warehouse management, Accounting department, Executive Board.
With modules “Purchasing Management, Sales Management”, “Production Management” and “Financial Accounting
- Manage information on warehouse documents: warehouses, items, kind of receipt/delivery, receipt/delivery in different forms of calculating units (Ton – Kg, Box – Box, Chest – Bottle …)
- Manage input/output item by pack (each pack includes many materials).
- Manage input/output of goods and materials by Serial.
- Manage input/output of goods and materials by color, size, characteristics.
- Manage input/output of goods and materials by barcodes (or QRcode) using barcode readers machine (wired, wireless) or Android applications on PDA devices.
- Manage input/ output/ inventory and expiry date of items and goods by lot or specific receipt note.
- Manage input/output of goods and materials by warehouse, by location (shelf, floor, capacity, …) with warehouse layout designed on software.
- Allocate transportation costs and other expenses (customs fees, handling charges, etc.) for specific items, lots, warehouses or specific receipt notes.
- Manage the limits of inventory (with declaration of maximum and minimum amount).
- Analyze the age of items, goods in the warehouse.
- Manage and track orders, together, base on the production plan, inventory levels to calculate and give out purchasing plan.
- Automatically calculate the COGS by the method.
- Periodically update inventory, automatically generate the delivery note when the inventory values are available.
- Input/output/inventory card operations can be applied on BRAVO Mobile app and Web app for handheld devices such as laptop, mobile, tablet, PDA
- List of receipt/ delivery items – goods.
- List of promotion delivery, Item journal, Inventory card.
- General sheet: receipt – delivery – inventory.
- Report of inventory by limits.
- Report of time rotation of items.
- Report of inventory’s age by the last receipt note.
- Report demand of items,…