Quality Control Management Module
Effective controlling the quality of raw materials, goods, finished products, etc. will prevent the production of unqualified products and components, and concurrently save time and efforts in the production and circulation of goods and help to improve the enterprise’s reputation
Overview of Quality Control Management Modules
Support the quality control of input goods, product quality in production and quality control of output goods, etc. through statistics and assessment of failure, cancellation levels and error causes since then to have the plans of settlement and overcome and mitigate the mistakes. Support the enterprise to control effectively the input material quality and goods quality to customers
Support and operation
Departments of Procurement, Sales, Production, Warehouse, and Executive Board.
Linking and inheriting data from modules “Sales” “Warehouse Management”, “Purchase”, “Production” to receive production material/Semi-finish product/Finished product quality inspection requirements. The product quality inspection results are inherited to analyze and assess the immediate production, timely supporting the production dispatching decisions.
- Declare evaluation criteria and standards for input materials/products
- Control the input quality and recognize the actual parameters on the quality inspection sheet.
- Control unqualified materials/products, support the statistics, recognize the mistakes and determine and classify such mistakes to take handling plans.
- Declare evaluation criteria and standards for products manufactured at each stage.
- Recognize the product quality inspection results on the quality inspection sheet.
- Make record on handling plans of unqualified products as regulated.
- Design the evaluation criteria, standards for each kind of goods for sale.
- Recognize the inspection results on the output quality inspection sheet.
- Make cancellation records of handling unqualified products and goods.
- Reckon defective products to find the causes and remedies of such defects.
Flowchart of the quality control management process
Reports for management and administration:
- List of quality inspection results, Error rate analysis report, work report of QC department (In the form of gant chart).