Sales Management Software
Sales Management Module is an effective tool to help businesses control their sales. From there, helping leaders quickly make decisions and strategies on the most effective selling price and communication policy.
Overview of Sales Management Software
Allow Sales Department/Accounting Department to track revenue management and debt closely and accurately. Helping leaders grasp the situation immediately consumed to make timely decisions
Support and co-ordination
Departments of Sales and Accounting, Executive Board.
“Customer relationship management”, “CRM”, “POS”, “Inventory Management”, “Finance-accounting management”.
- Update, execute and follow customer’s demand.
- Control debt limit, check inventory and balance of account. Control sales return/clearing receivables.
- Monitor detailed sales for each customer/contract/ department/salesman/region/goods group/products, etc.
- Monitor and analyze ages and deadline of receivables, calculate interest on overdue debt. Account, record and adjust revenue from receivables.
- Manage and monitor receivables under each object/invoice/salesman/contract/construction work/ items, etc. Analyze profits and losses according to region, goods groups/…
- Automatically calculate COGS (Cost of Goods Sold) by various methods.
Computerize statement of VAT, out-put reports/data of tax into tax program of General Tax Bureau or export into Excel, Words, xml, csv, txt, pdf, etc.
- Sales reports: sales list sheet, expense sales detail book, sales analysis (by group, various indicator), report of sales, etc.
- Debt reports: Compare receivables/General book/detail receivables (in many standard forms), report of receivable by aging etc.
- Administrative reports: monitor sale order report, sale contract, monitor aggregation report/list sheets, report of delivery date of order/sales contract, report sales plan receivable in term (month/quarter/year), etc.