Overview of BRAVO on Moblile App and Web App for heldhold devices
BRAVO has researched and developed management software operating on Web App and Mobile App platforms compatible with mobile operating systems such as: Apple IOS, Google Android and accessing used through popular browsers such as Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge/Internet Explorer, Mozila Firefox… At the same time, these systems synchronously connect data with the main BRAVO software operating on Windows operating systems, optimally supporting the administration in enterprises, providing tools and information instantly and accurately (real-time) from anywhere to make effective business decisions.
Use the mobile app to update the data, check reports and approve documents
- The main interface of BRAVO Mobile App displays as Dashboard to provide groups of data for the most overview on the performance of the company. Designed interface display compatible on all screen sizes of popular phones, tablets.
- The report data is visually displayed as a combination of chart and data to help users access the contents of the report quickly and accurately.
- All important reporting systems such as:
+ Report of production, sales
+ Purchase/sale, order status/contract report
+ Sales, revenue analysis report
+ Customer/supplier debt report
+ Inventory summary report
- Supports updating groups of data that are of instant nature, quickly corresponding to operations according to the management process of the company such as: Orders, leave application, statistics, import/export note, …
- Support checking and approving data generated directly from BRAVO Mobile App corresponding to data types generated directly, from main BRAVO software on Windows App, from BRAVO Web Apps.
Using functions, modules with interfaces on BRAVO WEB APP is equivalent to those in “the main software”
- BRAVO Web App’s tools and functions are fully declared on the “main software” and use the same database as the “main software”.
- The data is updated and saved directly to the database server (SQL Server), so after declaring the functions to operate, BRAVO Web App can operate independently and not depend on the “main software”.
- Access to use compatible on all types of devices equipped with Web browsers such as computers, mobile phones, tablets … along with other computer operating systems with Microsoft Windows such as: Apple MacOs, Linux, Mobile OS
- No need to install on the device and use online or offline on the Internet (WAN) or Local network (LAN).
- Easy to deploy, apply on a large scale for headquarters, branches, stores, … at many different locations.
- The features designed on WebPortal are simple, uniform features, with a large number of users accessing.
- This is a solution to solve two typical business problems. Information lookup: scan barcode, QRCode to look up product information
- User interface of workers via Web: view timekeeping information, view payroll, write leave application
- Access speed
- Development and addition of features
- Synchronize data with other systems
- Integrated peripheral
- Compatible with access devices
Screen interface to look up salary slip information on Webportal
Model of data generation, processing and storage on BRAVO Windows App, BRAVO Mobile App and BRAVO
Interface to update ORDERS synchronously between BRAVO Win App, BRAVO Mobile App and BRAVO Web App
- For managers, there will be the most accurate and reliable information sources based on user updating data.
- For employees, there will be a full range of working tools and operations not depend on time and workspace.
- For suppliers, customers will have more tools to interact and connect directly with company in services serving the demands.
- Combined deployment of BRAVO Web App and main BRAVO software on Winform to serve operations of “ordering from dealers” in software deployment project for Truong Hai Auto Joint Stock Company (THACO)
- Combined deployment of BRAVO Web App, BRAVO Mobile Apps and main BRAVO software on Winform for “distribution management system (DMS)” in the software deployment project for KOKUYO Vietnam Trading Co., Ltd.
- Combined deployment of BRAVO Web App and main BRAVO Windows App software to serve “management of market staff and agents” in the software deployment project for Sao Vietnam Joint Stock Company.
- Combined deployment of BRAVO Mobile App and main BRAVO software on Windows App to serve “production statistics” operations in software development project for Hoa Phat Steel Pipe Co., Ltd., Hoa Phat Iron Co., Ltd. Quang Tri MDF Wood Joint Stock Company.